I do all my work in application.cfm file as well. I load the 7 or 8
objects I need and I'm done with it. I just don't see how there code
be a speed benefit.

Why would I want to load an object into the application scope just to
load more objects? This is one more piece of code that has to be ran,
maintained, suck up processes, suck up memory, to explain.... Wouldn't
it be best to just keep it simple and call right to the CFC?

I don't know what is right or wrong when it comes to objectFactories.
That is why I am asking the question.