I have no OO background. Till now I just used coldfusion tags to make my
projects. It was easy and with a little help from Dreamweaver it was the
easiest programming experience I ever had. recently after making 10 online
catalogs for a friend I realized there might be a problem to manage all the
code for all catalogs. After a little googling I saw the expression
"FrameWork". I had no idea what it is. Honestly right now I don't know what
exactly a framework is and how it works and how I can start working with that.
Your posts helped a lot but I think what I really need is an example based
basic tutorial that helps me understand the meanining of a framework.
Thanks
Ali