Hello Guys,

I'm looking to get some advice on securing my datasource as much as
possible.

I'm looking for some advice on the data source, I'm changing the allowed
functions of the datasource to SELECT, UPDATE and INSERT only to stop things
being dropped, however, how do I have it so the username and password must
be supplied in my cfquery or stored proc tags? I can't see a checkbox
anywhere do I simply leave the username and password fields blank in my
administrator panel?

I'm not sure if this makes any difference, but the SQL Server and the CF are
running on the same box and its SQL Server 2005 Standard and ColdFusion MX7
Standard.

Thanks guys,

Rob