Thanks Niel,

I just ran the code from that site to get my driver versions and it gave
me the following output.

[Macromedia][Oracle JDBC Driver]Driver Version: 3.3.48 (008852.005015.004259)
[Macromedia][DB2 JDBC Driver]Driver Version: 3.3.48 (008852.005015.007851)
[Macromedia][Informix JDBC Driver]Driver Version: 3.3.48
(008852.005015.002208)
[DataDirect][SequeLink JDBC Driver]Driver Version: 5.4.0038
[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Driver Version: 3.3.48
(008852.005015.006337)
[Macromedia][Sybase JDBC Driver]Driver Version: 3.3.48 (008852.005015.003526)

I've just checked the Adobe KB article for the cumulative update and it
looks as if it doesnt list anything specificaly about the drivers, so
perhaps they need to be updated manualy? whats the best way to go about
that? are my current versions in need up updating?

Thanks mate,

Rob