This has come up in the past and it's a great idea but the libraries that
come with CF aren't compressed by default. As standard compression is just
gzip, it should be no problem to zip them up and see how it goes. I've been
meaning to try it out but have always had other things to do. I'll see if I
can fit it into my schedule tonight and let you know how it looks.