No, no, no, I wasn't looking for someone to blame, consider the attack on my
box yesterday as a "car accident" as someone has so vividly alluded to,
well, someone was saying, hey, why were you on road, I have the right to hit
your car even if you're following traffic rules?

Yes, I do have knowledge about server security, however, as I mentioned, it's
also involved with Opportunity Cost, but yes indeed, there's neglect from my
own part, I'm not consistent enough in enforcing security for the box.  Thanks
for your time and the pointers.