Yeah - the OS is included on most hosts I've seen, but CF is another story.

With standard still costing $1200 it's not a bad deal if you can amortize it
over three years (about $33 a month in addition to hosting) but if you need
enterprise or need to upgrade with each new version then costs will increase
a lot.

BlueDragon might be an attractive option for dedicated customers as well.

Jim Davis