Sure, that makes perfect sense Jochem. I was just outlining how I've done
this and how I think most people would probably approach it. Obviously you
need to do it in the way that makes sense for your application and your
environment. Whatever the steps involved, the key is to make it as automatic
and repeatable as possible. Thanks.