DO NOT ASSUME WHAT I HAVE DONE OR NOT DONE....

I have not only been there, but that was 10 years ago and I have not only
learnt from that, I have moved onto better and bigger things.

If you feel it works for you then continue, but let me tell you this. Move
outside of coldfusion and use those same approaches you will be not only
scoldered. But I would say you might become an outcast to boot!!!!

If you feel SVN -> production works for you... Then go for it... But let me
tell you this, change jobs into java/groovy/grails and you will and I will
say this WILL be a minority who knows nothing.

I could create an image, this image could be used for 10 different sites and
slight changes to each version, but it is only relevant to one of my
clients. I would not be making that an export from SVN because you will end
up with images that do not belong to the project wasting HD space...

Think about it for a minute....

--
Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.