Not bad.

I think the nav needs some serious rethinking. Vertical text? Sideways? For
the main navigation? Not a good choice IMO. From a font perspective, the
choices made don't seem to jive with the logo. You're using a serif font for
your primary navigation, a sans-serif font for the sub-nav (our mission,
latest news, etc.) and an HTML font for your copyright fonts.

The navigation feels like it should behave like an accordion, but merely
acts as mouse-overs.

A previous poster indicated that he couldn't find out what Austin-Williams
does. That's easy enough to find using the Agency Profile button.

The sub-nav offers clickable areas, but has no common indicator for that, IE
the hand cursor. I might suggest changing the cursor for those items since
you can click on them to perform an action.

Missing image on the following page:
http://www.austin-williams.com/services-strategic-overview.cfm

Also, in this section, you've got navigation THREE levels deep:

Primary Nav > Subnav (strategic/creative) > Sub-sub-nav (overview/brand...).
This is a big mistake, and one that will def confuse users.

Overall, I'd say that the design of the site is well done, but the layout
and navigation choices were poor and not well thought through.

andy