Well, the chicks look pretty hot, but I noticed they keep doing the same
thing... Walk and point... walk and point...

The girl on the right appears to be walking from one X to another X
where she is supposed to stop and turn.  You might want to record a
couple more movements so they are not so repetitious.

Actually, it loaded pretty fast on my PC.

I think it looks nice, but I agree that the nav appeared to be an
accordian, but I was misled.

Not sure that I liked having to wait for the "Login Security Failed"
audio when I tried to access your extranet site.

I must say that it is pleasing to my eyes.  It's crisp and clean and the
concept of the three people walking through the gallery is slick.

Mike