I love Freshbooks.  They have time tracking, and then you can generate
and send bills from that time data.  Clients can login as well and
review stuff, but its just billing information - this isn't a project
management tool.  Its free for you to have up to 3 clients in their
system, then its still cheap after that.

http://www.freshbooks.com

-Ryan