Thanks Toby.    Does it allow you to back up and restore if you dont
have administrator priveleges?   That's the problem with shared
hosting - Microsoft dont seem to have made any provision for database
owners to do any of these tasks,  only server administrators.
Obviously, on a shared system where you might have hundreds of people
creating and managing databases, you cant allow them all to have admin
rights.    A web site owner usually only has dbo rights.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month