I ended up getting a dedicated server from CFDynamics, the $189 a month
dedicated package. CF was included in the price as was a shared SQL server.
While it isn't a particulary fast machine (not a quad core p4), since I have it
all to myself, it runs like a champ. I have had it running for 2 years now
without a single issue. It functions as the web server, mail server, and ftp
server and since the CF and SQL are included in the price, it was the perfect
match for me.

While I dont have a VPS with HMS, we do have a couple dedicated VM machines
there as well. The setup took longer than we were anticipating but support has
been very good when needed. And for these servers, we moved from a CF7/SQL 2000
environment to a CF8/SQL 2005 environment and the performance improvement with
that on the new HMS hardware was amazing.

Dan