>>As a KAVPS user looking for other providers (note the looking for other
providers part...), I would highly recommend you stay away from them.

Dear Anon ymous,

If you put ANYTHING of consequence on a VPS for $25-35/mo. you have simply
gotten what you paid for.

You get what you pay for. Especially with hosting. If you put mission
critical apps on an economy VPS or Dedicated provider with out fail over you
only have yourself to blame.

Your options with engineering:
Good
Cheap
Fast

Your options with hosting:
Support
price
features

In either case: Pick 2

Sorry... but complaining about support for a super cheap hosting plan is
like complaining about water being wet.

If you want a VPS or Dedicated server that NEEDS to be five nines? Be
prepared to pay for it.

In the same breath... I have had my blog, other sites, and staging server on
KAVPS with no noticeable down time or emails relating to such (as in none)
for nearly a year.

I was in the hosting biz for years so I take issue with Annon pot  shots.

Just saying....

G!

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 4:04 PM, Anon ymous

--
Gerald Guido
http://www.myinternetisbroken.com

"To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."
-- Thomas A. Edison