Neither, I was just commenting on your sessions.  We do the same to
limit bot sessions. We just have that many people using Mlsfinder.com.

It's only too high if your storing more session data in memory than
you can handle.  No two applications and server environments are the
same.

Have you enable metrics logging to see how your perm sizes are behaving?

Wil Genovese

One man with courage makes a majority.
-Andrew Jackson

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.