There are multiple ways you can do it depending on your setup.
1. Have your ftp folder below the web root
2. Add cfabort to a directory above the ftp folder in the web root so that
it stops any processing on any sub folders.
3. uncheck all options (Read, Write etc) under Directory for that folder and
set the execute permission to None