Peter,

I understand the singleton pattern. It's lovely, on a cloudy day or sipping
some tea or whatever, but in CF, don't you think that implementing the true
singleton pattern is overkill and generally unnecessary? Consider our lack
of true constructors, the stateless nature of the web, and multiple server
configurations that many of us use. Honestly, I'm just interested in your
opinion.

Or, are you just saying we throw the word around like candy at a parade and
should stop before we hit someone in the eye? What then should we call it?

nathan strutz
[Blog and Family @ http://www.dopefly.com/]
[AZCFUG Manager @ http://www.azcfug.org/]
[Twitter @nathanstrutz]