One thing that jumps out is this:

#oi_window + 108# (2 instances)

Is this what you're trying to do:

#evaluate(oi_window + 108)#

assuming oi_window is numeric? I think that might affect retrieving the 
markup.

-- 
Mark Atkinson
AOCS Web | www.aocs.org
217-693-4839



Robert Bell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having some problems with windows/xp boxes running IE7 with one of
> the cfm pages I created. I am kinda at a loss to why it is happening, because
> on my test machines it works flawlessly.  Any ideas on why we could the
> error below would be appreciated.  The page uses a cfform with a button 
> that creates a cfwindow via javascript: 
>
> The page works fine on ie8, ie6, ff2, ff3 etc.. and ie7 and seems to be 
> intermittent on some browsers or connections to the cf8 server.   I have had 
> a couple of JVM mem warnings on the box, and upped the jvm heap size from 
> 256/512 => 768/768, but I am not sure they have anything to do with this 
> issue.   Note, I never do a .destroy on the cfwindow, just a .hide, and plan 
> to put in a .destroy, and I just assumed that garbage collection would clean 
> up my windows (I know bad..:)
>
> Here is the error:
>
> Error retrieving markup for element iimg_J032_body, unable to open connectoin 
> to URL
> http://www.domain.com/dir/subdir/cfimage.cfm?id=J073 : [Enable debugging by 
> adding 'cfdebg' to your URL parameters to 
> see more information]
>
> Here is the javascript code assigned to the button:
>
> <cfinput name="vbutton" type="button" onClick=  "javascript:{
> if(document.getElementById('iimg_#DOCUMENT_NUMBER#')) { 
> ColdFusion.Window.show('iimg_#DOCUMENT_NUMBER#'); 
> } 
> else { 
> ColdFusion.Window.create('iimg_#DOCUMENT_NUMBER#', 'Austin History Center - 
> Jones Glass Plate Collection - Image: #DOCUMENT_NUMBER# #img_subject#' , 
> 'http://www.domain.com/dir/subdir/cfimage.cfm?cfdebug&id=#DOCUMENT_NUMBER#' 
> ,{height:#oi_window + 108# , width:940,shadow:true,modal:true, closable:true, 
> draggable:true, resizable:true,center:true, 
> initshow:true,minheight:#oi_window+108#, minwidth:940, refreshOnShow:true});}
> }" value="Larger">
>
>
> Here is the jvm arguments settings:
> -server -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false -XX:MaxPermSize=192m -XX:+UseParallelGC 
> -Dcoldfusion.rootDir={application.home}/../ 
> -Dcoldfusion.libPath={application.home}/../lib
>
> Cfdebug from page that build the button, and when clicked:
>
> info:widget: Window hidden, id: iimg_J032
> info:http: Replaced markup for element: iimg_J032_body
> info:http: HTTP GET
> http://www.domain.com/dir/subdir/cfimage.cfm?cfdebug&id=J032&_cf_containerId=iimg_J032_body&_cf_nodebug=true&_cf_nocache=true&_cf_clientid=9CE97279562E33039280EC69021AC64A&_cf_rc=0
> info:http: Replacing markup for element: iimg_J032_body from URL
> http://www.domain.com/dir/subdir/cfimage.cfm?cfdebug&id=J032
> with params _cf_containerId=iimg_J032_body
> info:widget: Creating window: iimg_J032
> info:LogReader: LogReader initialized
> info:global: Logger initialized
>
>
> Coldfusion Version:
>
> Server Product  ColdFusion  
> Version  8,0,0,176276    
> Edition  Enterprise    
> Operating System  UNIX    
> OS Version  2.6.18-128.el5PAE
>
> Java VM Specification Version  1.0    
> Java VM Specification Vendor  Sun Microsystems Inc.    
> Java VM Specification Name  Java Virtual Machine Specification    
> Java VM Version  1.6.0_01-b06    
> Java VM Vendor  Sun Microsystems Inc.    
> Java VM Name  Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM    
> Java Specification Version  1.6    
> Java Specification Vendor  Sun Microsystems Inc.    
> Java Specification Name  Java Platform API Specification    
>
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Bob
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/message.cfm/messageid:327180
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

Reply via email to