what's the code in your cfimage.cfm page?
the error you get is very possible due to cfimage.cfm throwing an error...
also, do you use site-wide or other error handler(s)? <cferror> tag in
Application.cfm? onError() method in Application.cfc?

Azadi Saryev
Sabai-dee.com
http://www.sabai-dee.com/


On 14/10/2009 22:31, Robert Bell wrote:
> Well, that piece of code seems to work fine, it just adds a bit of vertical
> height to the window depending on image size.  The whole thing works fine
> that I can see IE8,IE6,FF2,FF3, but my my bosses IE7 failed on it.  I am 
> starting to wonder, if it not connected to me not destroying the cfwindow, 
> but hiding it, then they go back to that image, and the cfwindowname is based 
> upon the image.  So what may be happening, is the window references to the 
> cfimage temporary .png's become invalid, because the window is being 
> essentially unhidden, but the cf cleanup has removed the image.  Hmm, 
> ugggghhh and it is 8.00 and I have no .destroy method unless I apply 
> Cumulative Hot Fix 3 for ColdFusion 8.0.1, which I see comments about causing 
> cfimage processing problem..  I'm scared, and the unix admin is busy putting 
> our other fires..  :(
>
>   
>> One thing that jumps out is this:
>>
>> #oi_window + 108# (2 instances)
>>
>> Is this what you're trying to do:
>>
>> #evaluate(oi_window + 108)#
>>
>> assuming oi_window is numeric? I think that might affect retrieving the 
>> markup.
>>
>> -- 
>> Mark Atkinson
>> AOCS Web | www.aocs.org
>> 217-693-4839
>>
>>
>>
>> Robert Bell wrote:
>>     
>>>       
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/message.cfm/messageid:327204
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

Reply via email to