Problem SOLVED.  Seems by using the full path to the url, some browsers were 
having problems, so I just used the cfimage.cfm relative path, and everything 
works on all browser permutations just dandy.  Guess this was viewed as a 
cross-domain scripting attack somewhere down the ajax/ui/cf/javascript path ?  
Hrm, anyway thanks for listening to me at all.   :) 

> Ok, I got the AJAX Debugger to show me this, but it still makes no 
> sense to me.  I change the cfwindow to a static name: img_window, and 
> started using coldfusion.navigate instead of coldfusion.window.unhide 
> to show/unshow it, since I thought colfdusion.navigate would reload 
> the cfcode, and then I would have no cfimage clean up issues..  :(  
> 
> error:http: Error retrieving markup for element img_window_body, 
> unable to open connection to URL http://www.domain.
> com/dir/subdir/cfimage.cfm?cfdebug&id=J060 : 
> info:http: HTTP GET http://www.domain.com/dir/subdir/cfimage.
cfm?cfdebug&id=J060&_cf_containerId=img_window_body&_cf_nodebug=true&_c> 
f_nocache=true&_cf_clientid=480B98AC91F1E74F15D5F047ACE91228&_cf_rc=0
> info:http: Replacing markup for element: img_window_body from URL 
> http://www.domain.com/dir/subdir/cfimage.cfm?cfdebug&id=J060 with 
> params _cf_containerId=img_window_body
> info:widget: Creating window: img_window
> info:LogReader: LogReader initialized
> info:global: Logger initialized
> info:widget: Creating window: img_window
> info:LogReader: LogReader initialized
> info:global: Logger initialized
> 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/message.cfm/messageid:327207
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

Reply via email to