From: Jessica Garruto [mailto:jgarr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 8:13 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Development and Testing Environment Recommendations

We are fortunate enough to operate in an environment where we are alotted
ample hardware resources, so we can operate separate physical servers if
that's the recommendation. The point about development failures affecting
our test environment is well-taken. To date, we've not needed to run load
testing on our sites; our sites don't typically experience heavy traffic.
Moving forward, we are open to doing things differently or implementing
virtualization if the flexibility it allows outweighs the issue raised by
Dave.