Subject: Re: ColdFusion Builder Released!
From: Judah McAuley <ju...@wiredotter.com>
Date: Mon, March 22, 2010 5:54 pm
To: cf-talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>

I can tell you this and I believe, already have.

I mostly write Coldbox applications in CF. It can use its own DI
container, Lightwire or Coldspring. I think those are currently the
only 3 DI containers in cfml-land anyway. If you can make it properly
pick up the models I inject into my service layer using a DI
container, show the methods through intellisense