From: Dave Watts [mailto:dwa...@figleaf.com]
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 9:51 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: ColdFusion Builder Released!

> What happened to exporting apps into iPhone apps? Wasn't that one of
> the main highlights of Flash Builder previews?  Export your Flex/ AIR
> apps to iPhone? I tried searching their highlights page and found
> nothing searching for iPhone?

The Flash CS5 release, coming soon, lets Flash developers export to "native"
iPhone apps, which can then presumably be put in the App Store and rejected
for arbitrary and capricious reasons.

The AIR runtime for iPhone is also coming soon, I think, at which point
you'll be able to build Flex/AIR iPhone apps.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) on GSA Schedule,
and provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized instruction at our
training centers, online, or onsite