From: mac jordan [mailto:mac.jor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2010 2:54 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: ColdFusion Builder Released!

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 5:25 PM, Rick Faircloth
<r...@whitestonemedia.com>wrote:

> The strict control of the App Store does suck. The fact that you can't
> have a native Google Voice app because it might affect AT&Ts profit
> sucks. The fact that Apple can remove or block apps from the App Store
> for any reason they like sucks.

App Store!=iPhone.  It's perfectly easy to get round most of those
restrictions.

Here in the UK, we are not blessed with Google Voice, so you may as well say
Google sucks.  For me, living within Apple's gated iPhone limits works fine
- I'd be less happy with it on a bigger device, so the iPad is not for mel.

--
mac jordan
www.kestrel.org | www.reactivecooking.com | www.nibblous.com |