Boom! That did it! Great information!!!! Thanks to all of you.

> It's in the "Role Features" for IIS. At the bottom of the list.
> 
> Having some experience with the differences of IIS6 and IIS7, I have 
> to 
> say as a developer I'm *extremely* pleased with the changes MS made 
> between IIS6 and IIS7. The ability to automate configurations in IIS6 
> is 
> *aweful* at best. With IIS7, you can do nearly everything that you 
> need 
> with the appcmd.exe tool. It's far and away better to develop 
> installers 
> for then IIS6 was.
> 
> Warm regards,
> Jordan Michaels
> Vivio Technologies
> http://www.viviotech.net/
> Open BlueDragon Steering Committee
> Railo Community Distributions
> 
> On 06/11/2010 01:52 PM, Richard Steele wrote:
> >
> >>> Did you install the IIS 6 compatibility layer as per the 
> documentation?
> >
> > No, I completely missed that. Will that solve the problem? If so, 
> should I uninstall CF8 and reinstall? How do I install the the 
> compatibility layer?
> >
> > Thanks so much.
> >
> > 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology-Michael-Dinowitz/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/message.cfm/messageid:334486
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to