I just finished deploying a shopping cart on a second. I am planning to release
it as FOSS as soon as I get a little bit of documentation written.

In writing it, I used cfpayment (http://cfpayment.riaforge.org/). It provides
an abstraction layer to several payment gateways and it is easy to add new
payment gateways if the one you need isn't supported.

It is an amazing project and really saved me time. I would highly recommend
that anyone endeavoring to build their own cart in ColdFusion check it out.

Steve