There doesn't need to be a big ceremonious board, but there does need
to be an "official" language spec, IMHO.

<randomness>
Maybe the cfdictionary project could be fleshed out... we could have a
nice list of what works like what with what... a single point of
reference type of deal...

Eh.  It's a personal goal at least, but I have oodles of those.  :)

:Den

--
Grief is only the memory of widowed affections.
James Martineau