Fusebox methodologies are analogous to an event handler in any sort of
Windows programming.  The event model is not new to developers, and is a
tried and true practice.  Moving that methodology to CF apps makes more
than enough sense to me.  I use FB methodologies in my CF apps, and they're
easier to maintain not only by myself, but other developers here, beginners
to pros.  They're easier to enhance, modify, and remove functionality.  IMO
of course...