From: Michael She [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 11:08 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Fusebox

FuseBox is a methodology that is open to the public, thus adopted by others.

Some people might like it, others won't.  What you can do is designyour own
methodology... maybe picking up the best aspects from different programming
methodologies you've encountered in the past.  Programming methods are very
subjective as there is no true 'right' and only way.