I'm considering moving on from Dreamweaver and finally using a better IDE for
CF work. I know of CFBuilder and have downloaded the trial to eval. I used
IntelliJ for some Java projects 2 years ago and it was outstanding.

My current take is that price is equal and functionality is *roughly* equal
with each having its own strengths. The one big issue for me is that CFBuilder
already has a (small but growing) community of extensions. I like the idea of
Apptacular, varscoper, etc. all built-in. My concern over IntelliJ (or more
accurately, the CFML plug-in for it) is the lack of a large enough user base to
support the demand for these CF-specific extensions.

I'm curious to hear thoughts and get feedback re the choice.