> Actually neither of those would work because I'm not checking to see if the
> links are valid, I would like to return a list of all .cfm files that are
> used within a website. Maybe that's a better way of stating what I'm trying
> to do.

Depends on how much time you want to dedicate to this you can:
- find out what .cfm files are access from the logs;
- find out what CF files are access by parsing the compiled CF classes
after starting with an empty cfclasses directory (each compiled class
contains the name of the CF source file - .cfc or .cfm)

Creating a list of all the files and the removing the ones that are
present in the above 2 lists will give you hopefully a much shorter
third list of files that you can check manually to see if they are
used.

--
Mack