I may be reading this wrong, but apparently they changed files on the 
server so they no longer match what you have in the development server?
  If so, just use one of the freeware programs that can sync 2 
directories..  instead of synching, they also can compare 2 
directories. Just look for files that are different on the server 
than on your development machine.  I have used Synchbase for 
this 
<http://www.2brightsparks.com/downloads.html>http://www.2brightsparks.com/downloads.html
 




At 12:06 PM 12/8/2010, you wrote:

>You could write something that parses out cfm files looking for the
>cflocation, cfinclude and a href tags and grab the filenames. Then you
>could filter that to be a distinct list. Then as everyone else
>suggested, search the logs to see if they have been hit recently.
>
>Steve
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Greg Morphis [mailto:[email protected]]
>Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 11:12 AM
>To: cf-talk
>Subject: checking for active links/pages (OT)
>
>
>I'm working on a website where they've done some development work on the
>production server and I'm trying to clean it up.
>Does anyone have any ideas on how they would accomplish this aside from
>opening up each and every file and checking for <cfinclude> <cflocation>
>and
><a href> tags?
>
>
>
>
>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/message.cfm/messageid:339930
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to