From: Sean Corfield [mailto:seancorfi...@gmail.com]
To: cf-talk@houseoffusion.com
Sent: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:36:57 -0800
Subject: Re: Re: Change in ColdFusion management

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 5:05 PM,  <cft...@fusionlink.com> wrote:
> Perhaps, but I think there needs to be a serious discussion about this.

You don't think there was a "serious discussion about this" within
Adobe? Do you think Adobe should consult with all its users before
making a business decision? They don't even consult with their
shareholders on this stuff (and nor should they).

> This is one of the biggest decisions they have made with ColdFusion in
> several years.

Hardly. Adobe has a ton of product management and marketing folks in
India and has had for years. Moving two roles from one location to
another, to better fit the business needs, is pretty minor on the
corporate scale of things.
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
Railo Technologies, Inc. -- http://getrailo.com/