Adam posted that from his gmail account. Doesn't seem that he was acting in any
official capacity for his company there (also no sig indicating that he's an
Adobe employee).

Yeah, I understand that there are some politics in play, but regardless of the
position we hold, or the company for whom we work, I think people should
generally be allowed to express their opinions outside of that, without fear of
repercussion.
--
Charlie Griefer
http://charlie.griefer.com

I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife.
And I wish you my kind of success.