From: Mary Jo Sminkey [mailto:mary...@cfwebstore.com]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 10:27 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Solr Errors

> Cool, thanks I'll try that. The info I had from the Solr folks was to
> set autowarmCount=0 for all the caching, but that didn't seem to have
> any effect. Maybe removing caching completely will do it.

Sigh, nope I commented out the three types of caches in the config file and
still get the error. Tried lowering the size on them as well, but even with
sleeping for a minute after every cfindex, I still get the error. The only
thing that prevents it is upping the setting for maxWarmingSearchers to
something like 10, then I don't hit the limit. But not sure this is going to
be a valid solution, since if a user tries to add a batch of say, 20 items,
I can expect to still crash on this. It's looking like I won't be able to
use Solr for the data at this point, at least, not if I want it immediately
available in a search. I'm not sure I have enough time late in this project
to build some kind of other module for Solr to do this, it's more important
right now to just get it working, so that looks like just doing a plain SQL
search of the data (yuck).

--- Mary Jo