Hi Al,

If Verizon is blocking delivery from Smartermail outside their own network,
there is nothing you can do.  Port 25 is the only port for email to be
delivered
on.  Verizon has violated their terms of service by denying you use of your
connection.  This is the classic definition of an outage.

And you can't use a gateway server as that will be delivered on port 25 as well.

--Ben

--
Ben Conner              b...@webworldinc.com
Web World, Inc.         888-206-6486 or