I got an Asus laptop last year. It was RMAed back to them 4 times before they
finally sent me an exchange. The exchange arrived with a broken screen. So it
had to be RMAed back. It was the worst customer service I have ever dealt with.
You will probably get a lot of different opinions on brands, but I will never
buy another Asus product.

Dan