> That it is running out of steam and becoming less and less relevant as
> time goes on

My personal opinion is that Adobe needs to rebrand it. Give it a new name that
reflects its use of java and it's multi-platform deployment options. Maybe a
name like "JavaFusion" or "JMelt" ... something new and modern. Rebrand and
revitalize the product with a new market push focusing on portability,
security, object oriented programming, etc... they need to dole it out to
schools for free like there's no tomorrow and they need to improve the
integration with other Adobe products like PDF and Photoshop... their shouldn't
be any product on the market that could do more with image manipulation and PDF
generation.

I think CF is great, but it does seem like Adobe marketing, and to some point
Adobe development, is asleep at the wheel.  I can hear them snoring from here.

Robert Harrison
Director of Interactive Services