CMS = A system where pages can be loaded with data from a database and the
user usually has direct control over the actual page contents and
formatting. Usually is good when you have lots of users each wanting their
own page.

Frameworks = A set of rules how files are set up and work together. Usually
having some core files to help manage the data easier.

These 2 things have very little, if anything, to do with each other.

Also, as a personal recommendation, don't do an ecommerce site without
first at least getting your own website set up. You are going to be dealing
with financial information and if you are just beginning as a web developer
(which, no offense, it sounds like you are), you really don't want to have
that be your first project without at least some heavy mentoring.