Philip ContentBox is not using ColdBox as you describe, let me be very
clear here. A framework helps you achieve common application problems, for
example ColdBox provides the ability to provide AOP and ContentBox uses
this feature of the framework heavily. But the framework was not as you put
it designed to work with the CMS.

Regards,
Andrew Scott
WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/