Don't get me started on the cheap clients, who want to have full control of
the server, which means their own. But will not pay for anyone to manage it.

Do you know how many jobs I have rejected like that :-)

Regards,
Andrew Scott
WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/
Google+:  http://plus.google.com/113032480415921517411