> hotdog? homesite? geez, kids today don't know how lucky they got it.
>
> hands up if you remember the 1st commercial windows webserver (hint it wasn't
> IIS)?

In fairness, Bob Denny's WebSite Pro was around about the same time -
in fact, there was some sort of bundling available with it and CF from
O'Reilly - so if you remember HotDog and Homesite you probably
remember it too. I still have my WebSite Pro books - they were really
well written!

My first web site used WebSite Pro on NT 3.51, and CGI code written in
... Visual Basic. Good times!

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
1-202-527-9569
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
(SDVOSB) on GSA Schedule, and provides the highest caliber vendor-
authorized instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.