> Difference between design and implementation. It was designed and intended
> as a true FAQ where you could just hit the CFMAIL section to know
> something
> about it. Problem was in putting info in.
> I wanted to hire someone to read the posts and write FAQs for it but the
> problem was cash. Didn't think the subscribers would pay for a summery
> digest and it never got moving. If we could get people to write
> up summaries
> and post them, then we could have a true FAQ rather than the sparsely
> populated one we have now.

Once upon a time I started to make a dynaimc wddx-base cf portal. You could
probably implement something similiar here....

That is, anyone who has answered a frequently-asked-question can place them
in an xml or wddx file on their own site. Along with a wddx file acting as a
simple directory of these single faqs.

You write code on your site that allows anyone to add the url to their
directory wddx to your database. Your code then routinely grabs their
directory and promptly updates your faq. Within further interaction from
you... beyond initial approving any directory urls. In other words a
distributed faq.

Somewhere on my freeware page there is some old initial code for something
similiar.

A thought.

--min