I make extensive use of cached queries on 1 of my websites, that uses
read-only data that gets updated once a week..

the problem is that when I update that database, I want to clear the cache
so the new data is used.. sometimes the cached querry presents a record
that is no longer available, and when you click to get the details - the
record is no longer there, so it generates an error.

So - how do you clear the cache? Hopefully with cfcode without having to
restart the CF server?

Al Musella, DPM
A1webs.com