From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 10:38 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Website vs. IIS

All the posting problems since Saturday is due to use having a new box and
the DNS moving around. One question that came up with the new box was the
webserver. I've used Website 2 for the longest time and love it. The new box
is a Win2k box and I was wondering if there was any reason that I should be
using IIS instead. Anyone know the pros and cons of this? Thanks