Andrew!

That was it! I do have a <cfabort> after the <cfinclude>. That's what was
killing it! <duh me> So the solution is indeed to include the OnRequestEnd
before the <cfabort>. Excellent!

Thank you very much everyone!

Erika L. Walker-Arnold, VP, RUWebby, LLC
Macromedia ColdFusion Alliance Partner
Macromedia ColdFusion 5.0 Certified Developer