Hello,

We want to put a flash application on one server to deliver news items in a
flash environment.  I want to be able to grab that from an application on
another server, but I don't want to divulge to the end user the source of
the .swf file.  So, I'd want to do something like grab the .swf via cfhttp
and deliver it via cfcontent or something like that.  Any suggestions.  My
efforts have failed so far.

Dave

David R Hannum
Ohio University
Web Analyst/Programmer
(740) 597-2524
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If your wife is having fun and you're not,
you're still having a lot more fun than if you're
having fun and she's not!'  - Red Green