duh - I was merely thinking of output.  I'll go sit in the stupid corner
now.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Watts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 2:31 PM
Subject: RE: Protecting Content


> > CFHttp doesn't like anything other than ASCII content.
> > Perhaps you can do a raw grab (probably require a COM
> > object or CFX - there's bound to be something on the
> > tag gallery) as opposed to <cfhttp> - then I think it'd
> > be easy to use CFContent to deliver the goods.
>
> I think you can use CFHTTP to retrieve any sort of file you like; you'll
> have to use the PATH and maybe the FILE attribute to save it to the
> filesystem, though, rather than referencing CFHTTP.FileContent.
>
> Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
> http://www.figleaf.com/
> voice: (202) 797-5496
> fax: (202) 797-5444
> 
______________________________________________________________________
Why Share?
  Dedicated Win 2000 Server � PIII 800 / 256 MB RAM / 40 GB HD / 20 GB MO/XFER
  Instant Activation � $99/Month � Free Setup
  http://www.pennyhost.com/redirect.cfm?adcode=coldfusionc
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to