You can use Access as a front end to almost anything via ODBC.  On the
machine with Access, create an ODBC connection to your foreign database -
this assumes that the database is accessible via the network. Then you can
either link to or import the foreign database, depending on your needs.

If the database is not accessible via the network, you are down to writing
a query to generate a delimited file and sneakering it to the Access machine.